Sunday, December 1, 2013

Madonna on the moon christmas tree story #1 Desperately seeking christmas tree

Desperately Seeking Christmas Tree



This is my new Advent project: I wrote a story and every week I'm gonna release one part of it. So, everytime you see „Desperately Seeking Christmas Tree“ in the title, you know it's a part of the story. I hope you enjoy it!

To read part 2, you can click here.
To read part 3, you can click here.
To read part 4, you can click here.

Part 1


A long, long time ago, I can still remember, lived two women on the moon. One of them was called Madonna, and the other one was Verity. You're surely asking yourself now: “How could they possibly live on the moon?”, but I already told you how: Because it was a long, long time ago, at the time that we all could decide to live on the moon.
On a snowy evening one day before Christmas, Verity came back from a long walk. She had been searching for a Christmas tree. But she hadn't found one. She heard the ancient gramophone in the living room playing “Angel”.
“Hi, Madge!”, Verity yelled.
“Hi”, Madonna sang while hanging golden angel wings onto a cupboard. The whole room was covered with them. “Did you get the Christmas tree?”, she asked.
“Unfortunately not”, Verity replied in a sad voice and looked onto the floor.
“But Christmas is tomorrow!”, Madonna said shockedly.
“I know. But it's just that all the Christmas trees are sold already. And the next trees from earth won't come here until next year”, Verity said quietly.
Madonna didn't answer. The Christmas trees all came from earth because, as you already know, on the moon, there don't grow Christmas trees.
“I'm really sorry. But let's try something else, maybe we'll get a tree from anyone else.”
“No, I have a better idea”, Madonna said with a smile on her face.

If you have questions or don't understand a part of the story, you can leave a comment below.

3 comments:

  1. On Saturday morning, my Andy and I went to the farm and found a fir tree he cut down for me. I wanted a tall tree for all the years I haven't had Christmas, for various reasons other than enthusiasm. The farm has more than million trees, and we took home the one we found, it looked small in nature but huge in my place. We cut the bottom off and left it to decompose to nurture other trees. We decorated it and I thought I had bought beaucoup lights, but I had to double the lights. It looks lovely and I'm very happy to have a Christmas tree this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story and I hope you don't mind that I put mine here. I also just read your piece in Bazar, I also love how we think alike. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when someone comments on my stories/art, because it makes me feel honored and I like it when someone takes time for what I made. :D ♥♥♥

      Delete